Priced from $19.95 to $29.94
Taken from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer '14: "The quintessential summer accessory, this lacy chevron cowl works equally well over sleeveless silk blouses and simple sundresses and compliments just about everything in your wardrobe. It's knit in the round in Noro Taiyo using twin yarn overs and central double decreases to form gentle zig zags with narrow garter stitch edgings."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer '14, pg 87 - Chevron Scarf.
- Size US 10-24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and a stitch marker are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 32" circumference x 13" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts & 16 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #28.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit