Priced from $80.00 to $88.99
Taken from: "Noro Knitting Magazine Issue 11 - Spring/Summer 2018" - Vanessa Ewing's triangle shawl begins with the right and left garter-stitch sections before moving on to the modular square motif section, which joins the right and left pieces with no seaming required.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- Designer: Vanessa Ewing
- Size US 4-32" circular needles and US 4 double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: clip-on stitch marker and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 69.5" wide by 33.75" deep.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 42 rows = 4 inches
in over garter st.
- Color shown is 269.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit