Priced from $19.95 to $38.90
Taken from 101 Crochet One Skein Wonders: "It's amazing what one can do with a few simple stitches and a skein of lovely variegated yarn. This colorful striped cowl is worked mostly with chain stitches and single crochet, with the occasional double crochet."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from 101 Crochet One Skein Wonders, pg 46 - Easy To Wear Cowl.
- Size G crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 12" x 28" after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 8 repeats over 4".
- Color Shown is 5302.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit