Priced at $180.00
Taken from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer '14: "A dramatic feather and fan lace pattern worked with garter ridges creates the sharp zigzags and scalloped edges of this blanket, knit in Noro Silk Garden. The blanket is knit in one piece with garter stitch at the top and bottom edges. Larger than usual needles are used to create luxurious drape."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer '14, pg 89 - Feather and Fan Lace Blanket.
- Size US 10 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 47.25" x 57.75" after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts & 18 rows over 4".
- Colors Shown are #84 & #341.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit