Priced at $39.90
Taken from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer '14: "This high texture reversible cowl flaunts the rustic flecked patina of Noro's Obi yarn perfectly. Knit sideways in chunky garter lace, it incorporates a round of eyelets every fourth round. Garter stitch borders delineate the edges."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer '14, pg 97 - Reversible Cowl.
- Size US 10 - 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 48" circumference x 9" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 sts & 21 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #3.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit