Priced at $8.95
Taken from Noro Pattern Magazine - Vol. 28 (Fall 2010): This is the perfect one-skein project for gifts for your friends and loved ones or for just yourself!A beautiful lace pattern adorns these fingerless mitts and the pattern gives you the option of knitting them in Kureyon or Silk Garden depending upon your preference! What more could a Noro fan ask for?
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Noro Pattern Magazine - Vol. 28 (Fall 2010), page 3.
- Size US 10 straights are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7x10".
- Gauge: 16 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is #267 Pink/Yellow/Black/Lilac.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit