Priced from $18.00 to $42.95
Taken from: Noro Kureyon The 30th Anniversary Collection "The Electric Slip" - Simple slip stitch and bright colors are all you need to complete this vibrant, wide cowl. Sure to bring a pop of color to your knitwear collection!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Kureyon The 30th Anniversary Collection pg. 46 "The Electric Slip".
- Size US 8 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers.
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 27 1/4", Height: 9" after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 1/2" sts and 25 rounds over 4".
- Color Shown is 272 Reds/Purple/Mint/Yellow.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit