Priced from $87.00 to $203.00
Taken from: You Can Knit That "Speedster Raglan" - Raglans don't always have to be rustic and loose, and this sweater is proof. A slick, sleek wool-silk blend combines with hand-dyed loveliness and a subtle texture pattern to make a raglan that definitely says "sportswear", but in a more refined way. The raglan is worked with seams for stability, and the designer, Amy Herzog, recommends keeping the neckband firm. (It should be structured enough to help the garment lie properly on your body.).
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from You Can Knit That "Speedster Raglan".
- Size US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a yarn needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32 (34.5, 35.5, 38, 40.5, 42, 44.5, 45.5, 48, 51.5, 56.5, 60.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 26 sts over 4".
- Color shown is Roasted Chestnut.
Colors Available in this Kit