Taken from: Laine Magazine No# 4 - Linna "Eri" - From the designer, "Eri is worked seamlessly from the top down. The front is worked in double seed stitch with a cute textured cable panel down the centre. First the yoke is worked back and forth until neck shaping is complete. Then the yoke is worked in the round with raglan increases. When the yoke shaping is complete, the body is worked in the round to the ribbing. Then sleeve sts are picked up again to work the sleeves top down in the round to the end. As this jumper is worked from the top down, it is advisable to try it on from time to time to check the length and overall fit. The length and width of the yoke are easily adjustable by adding or reducing increases and adding or reducing underarm stitches."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Isabell Kraemer.
- Size US 5 - 16", US 6 - 24" and US 6 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and US 5 and US 6 double point needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle, stitch holders or scrap yarn, stitch markers, blocking tools.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36 (38.25, 41, 44, 48.5, 52)" after blocking
- Gauge: 22 sts and 33 rows = 4 inches
- Yarn Shown: Nature's Luxury On Stage, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Mrs. Crosby Hat Box as an alternative.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.