Originally from: $53.40 to $82.39
Some options as low as $26.70 to $55.69
Taken from 25 Knitted Accessories: "Worked in a reversible fabric, both the right and wrong sides of this mobius wrap look the same. To showcase the unusual texture of the beautiful yarn, I incorporated dropped stitches-which form simple un-stitched yarn and ensure a pretty drape. For versatility, I worked this project in a flat piece and added buttons on the right and wrong sides so that it could be fastened with or without the mobius twist. Twisted and secured, you've got a mobius. Straight and secured with one or two buttons, you've got a capelet. Wrapped twice around the neck and secured with one or two buttons, you've got a cowl. Flat and gorgeous all on its own, you've got a reversible scarf!"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from 25 Knitted Accessories, pg 9 - Echo Reversible Drop-Stitch Mobius.
- Size US 13 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, six buttons, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 10" x 38" after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 sts over 2.5".
- Color Shown is Mahogany.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit