Priced at $70.20
This design is free from the Misti Alpaca website. : "There are at least five ways to wear this shawl: as a shawl, a scarf, buttoned-sleeved shrug, buttoned-front vest or a buttoned-back halter vest. The knitting is a cinch, just one pattern stitch repeated every row until you almost run out of yarn. Then all you have to do is block it, sew on the buttons, and wear your new Five-Speed!"
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Misti Alpaca website.
- Size US 9 straight or circular needles are required but not included.
- Gauge: 6-7 sts to 4 inches in stitch pattern.
- Also required but not included: eight 3/4 to 7/8 inch buttons.
- Color shown is #05 Inca Red.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit