Priced at $15.50
Taken from Knit Simple Spring and Summer 2010: "Two different bottle cozies keep your liquid refreshments well insulated. The green version has a twisted cord tie and a garter-stitch body, worked sideways and attached to a disc-shaped bottom. The blue cover is a ribbed tube with a tight bind-off that keeps it from sliding off the bottle ."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- The pattern is in Knit Simple Spring and Summer 2010.
- Size US 7 needles and US 7 dpns (for I-cord).
- Finished Size: Green Cover - 7" x 12". Blue Cover - 9.5" circumference and 7.5" length.
- Gauge: 20 st and 32 rows to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is #3043 Juniper and # 3068 Citric.