Priced at $81.25
Alma's scarf incorporates textural components, color, and lace for a luxurious knitted interpretation of the traditional rebozo. The scarf combines dramatic knit and purl chevron and lace motifs to capture the intricacy of woven fabric and elaborately knotted fringes - in a silk and wool blend for sumptuous drape.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- The pattern is in Interweave Knits Magazine, Winter 09
- Size 5 and 6 24" circular needles are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 13" wide and 86" long, after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows = 4" in large chevron patt on larger needle.
- Color Shown is 300X topaz