Priced from $104.00 to $130.00
From Bristol Ivy's Knitting Outside the Box: Drape & Fold comes the Mihara shrug! Mihara is started as one long strip, first worked from end to end, and then with stitches picked up along each long side. Once the edges are complete, stitches are put on hold for the body opening and the sleeve openings, the remainder of the stitches are cast off, and a full twist is introduced into the fabric. The strip is then seamed, keeping the twist in place. Once this is complete, held stitches are replaced on the needle and the border around the body opening is worked in the round. Following this, the held sleeve stitches are replaced on the needle and worked in the round.
- Designed by Bristol Ivy
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) 16" & 32" circular & set of dpns are required but not included.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Finished Back Width: 18.75 (19.75, 20.5, 21.75, 22.5, 24, 25, 26.25)" back width, to fit 30-33.75 (34-37.75, 38-41.75, 42-45.75, 46-49.75, 50-54.75, 54-57.75, 58-61.75)" bust circumference
- Gauge: 21 sts x 42 rows = 4" in elongated garter stitch, after blocking
- Shown in CoopKnits Socks Yeah! and Three Fates Eponymous, we recommend Manos del Uruguay Alegria Solid instead! 4 (4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5) skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit