Priced from $113.75 to $211.25
Knit in one piece from cuff to cuff, this top turns traditional cables on their side. It has elegant shaping from shoulder to neck for flattering drape, and the Silk Blend will feel luscious next to your skin. Cables right up against the neckline almost make it look like the wearer has a fancy braided necklace on!
- Designed by Lana Jois
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: US G-7/4.5mm crochet hook; Smooth, contrasting waste yarn for provisional cast-on;, Cable needle, Stitch markers, Stitch holders (can substitute waste yarn), Spare circular needle same size or smaller than main needle, Tapestry needle
- Finished Bust Measurements: 34.5 (36.5, 41, 44.5) (47, 51.5, 53.5, 58.5)"
- Gauge: 26 sts x 27.5 rows = 4" in cable pattern
- Shown in Silk Blend in color 3234 Labyrinth. 7 (8, 8, 9) (10, 11, 12, 13) skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits