Priced at $112.00
Equal amounts of 4 different colors of yarn result in large color-blocked sections that get increasingly narrower. Knit from the top down starting with just 3 stitches, this shawl is a perfect first shawl project, or a relaxing opportunity for more experienced knitters to play with color.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is available as a free download from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes:One size.
- Finished Measurements: 61" wingspan, 26.5" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette Stitch, blocked.
- Yarn shown is Manos del Uruguay Alegria in the shades A2058 Tumeric, A2363 Tahiti, A2394 Teal, and A2293 Leo. The closest match is the kit colorway, "Beachy Keen".