Priced at $168.00
Taken from: Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2018 "Askim Fringed Shawl" - Triangular shawl worked in stranded colorwork and attached fringe.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Megi Burcl
- Size US 4-32" circular needles and size E/4 (3.5mm) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 26" wide by 45" long, after blocking.
- Gauge: 28 sts and 30 rows = 4"/10cm over chart patterns using size 4 needles.
- Colors shown are 2800 Natural (A), 2363 Tahiti (B), 2058 Turmeric (C), 2394 Teal (D), 2176 Oxblood (E) and 2020 Spirulina (F).