Taken from "Knit Red: Stitching for Women's Heart Health"
by Laura Zander. A portion of the proceeds from Knit Red will be donated to the FNIH in support of the Heart Truth campaign to bring heart disease awareness to women in the US. Join us as we literally "Stick it to heart disease" by bringing together the entire needlearts industry with the Stitch Red
campaign! (This kit will ship when the book becomes available on June 5th. Any orders placed after June 5th will ship within 24 hours of ordering as long as all items ordered are in stock. If not, we will notify you of any delay within one business day.)
View more Project Kits from Knit Red (Stitch Red)!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit Red: Stitching for Women's Heart Health, pg 81 - Cowl-Neck Vest
- Size US 9 & 10 29" Circular needles, and US size 9 double point needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, stitch holders or waste yarn, and ten 7/8" buttons are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33.5 (36.5, 39.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 15 sts and 21 rows over 4" in St st.
- Color Shown is #48- Cherry
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.