Priced at $17.50
Taken from Knitting Everyday Finery: "These mittens are embellished with an easy slipstitch pattern inspired by the shape of spruce tree cones. The pattern is on the back of the hand only, with the palms and fingers in plain stockinette stitch."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitting Everyday Finery, pg 28 - Pine Cone Mittens.
- Size US 7 & 8 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, spare yarn, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 9.25 (9.75, 10.25)" Hand Circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts & 24 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is Quail.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit