Priced at $65.00
Taken from Knit. Purl Spring/Summer '15: "A chain of large eyelets along the spine of this shawl both shapes it and creates a spectacular detail on the smooth stockinette ground. The shawl is trimmed with a band of wave stitch that softens the bold design."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit. Purl Spring/Summer '15, pg 36 - Stepping Stones Shawl.
- Size US 7 & 8 - 40" circular needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 55" wide x 27" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 17 sts and 28 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #3064 Pewter.