Priced at $93.00
Taken from Manos Del Uruguay Patterns: "Designed by Jocelyn J. Tunney, Mentolat features bold triangular blocks of color. Can be knit in 3 different sizes - be sure to check the dimensions to determine which size you'd prefer. "
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Manos Del Uruguay - Mentolat.
- Size US 5 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a tapestry needles are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 8.25 (13.75, 17)" x 41.25 (68.75, 85)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 sts and 42 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Coffee, Briar, Dove, Shocking, Zinnia, and Tomato.