Priced from $87.00 to $93.00
Taken from Manos Del Uruguay Patterns: "Designed by Jocelyn J. Tunney, Mentolat features bold triangular blocks of color. Can be knit in 3 different sizes - be sure to check the dimensions to determine which size you'd prefer. "
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Manos Del Uruguay - Mentolat.
- Size US 5 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a tapestry needles are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 8.25 (13.75, 17)" x 41.25 (68.75, 85)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 sts and 42 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Coffee, Briar, Dove, Shocking, Zinnia, and Tomato.
8.25" x 41.25" Coffee/Briar/Dove/Clementine/Zinnia
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern.
The pattern related to this kit is currently backordered. You can still order the kit with the pattern, however. We will notify you about the estimated delay after receiving your order.
Colors Available in this Kit