Priced at $33.50
Two hats in one! This clever hat uses two beautiful yarns from Manos del Uruguay to create a hat that is completely reversible! The brim is knit with Silk Blend & Cabrito held together, and then each hat layer is knit separately up from the brim.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 5 and US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size - women's M/L.
- Finished Measurements: Band measures approx. 17" relaxed but will stretch to 21" comfortably.
- Gauge: 18 stitches = 4 inches in Stockinette St with Silk Blend OR Cabrito alone on larger ndl.
- Yarn shown is Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend in the shade 3228 Celestial and Manos Del Uruguay Cabrito in the shade R7164 Ultramarine. We don't currently carry Celestial, but 3214 Oxygen is a good substitute.