Priced at $15.50
Delicate latticework travels across the back of the hand in these unisex mitts. A single twisted cable runs along the thumb, with the gusset cleverly formed around it. This one skein project is shown in Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend, and would look great in the multi version of this yarn, too!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 3 and US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Cable needle, stitch holders and stitch markers.
- Sizes: One size - women's medium.
- Finished Measurements: Circumference approx. 7" unstretched.
- Gauge: 32 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in Trellis Cable.
- Yarn shown is Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend in the shade 3044 Briar.