Priced from $64.00 to $93.50
Taken from: Laine No# 5 Pastel "Adrift" - From the designer, "Adrift is a crescent shawl that is worked easily from the top down. The change of texture makes it fun yet relaxing to knit. The eyelet increases add a bit more curve to the shape at the same time as they help you to shift from one texture to the next."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Laine No# 5 Pastel pg. 108 "Adrift", designed by Veera Valimaki.
- Size US 6 - 32" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle and blocking aids.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan, 102" & Depth, 21" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 40 rows over 4".
- Yarn Shown: Skein Queen Selkino in color Nettlebed. We don't currently carry Selkino, but would recommend Manos Del Uruguay Fino as an alternative.