Priced at $12.00
This design is a free pattern from Solenn Couix-Loarer's Ravelry Store - This adorable hat will keep your noggin super toasty this winter! Using only 1 skein of Malabrigo Worsted Merino, for all sizes, you can knit this simple hat in a variety of colors! Perfect for giving as a gift, or keeping for yourself!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from Solenn Couix-Loarer's Ravelry Store. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 7 - 16" and US 9 - 16" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 5 stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Baby (child, adult, large adult)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 14.5 (16.5, 18.9, 20.9)", after blocking
- Gauge: 15 sts and 21 rows over 4".
- Yarn Shown: De Rerum Natura Cyrano, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Malabrigo Worsted Merino as an alternative.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit