Priced at $24.00
Taken from Dull Roar: "True to it's name, this hat is most bespeckled. Not to be confused with bespectacled, which is an entirely different sort of hat. Simple colorwork, a convertible brim, and a cheery pompom make this hat a fun little knit that's sure to get a lot of wear. In super soft Malabrigo, it's darn cozy, too!"
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Dull Roar - A Most Bespeckled Hat.
- Size US 7 - 16" circular needles, US 7 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, a pompom maker (optional), and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 28 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Frank Ochre and Natural.
Little Lovely/Water Green
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the pattern related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit