Priced from $46.40 to $52.40
Taken from Dull Roar: "Chevzam features dead simple colorwork that looks far more complex than it is thanks to frequent color changes and a graphic, chevron motif. The floats on the back provide a double thick layer of cozy Malabrigo Merino for the ultimate in cheery winter luxury, and the color combinations are endless!"
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Dull Roar - Chevzam!.
- Size US 9 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Sauterne, Frank Ochre, Pearl, and Natural.
Molly/Butter/Water Green/Simply Taupe
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern.
The pattern related to this kit is currently backordered. You can still order the kit with the pattern, however. We will notify you about the estimated delay after receiving your order.
Colors Available in this Kit