Priced at $49.00
From designer Anna Tucker: The Twinkling Lights Hat is super easy and fast to knit up. The color work effect is created by slipping stitches. This hat was inspired by my love for all the pretty lights during the holidays.
Pick your two favorite colors of Rasta and get your gift knitting on - even if it's a gift to yourself! Nobody does color like Malabrigo, and it's so fun to stare at the beautiful colors as this hat knits up. As long as you're getting gauge, this kit has enough yarn to make two hats!
- Designed by Anna Tucker
- You can download the pattern from the designer's Ravelry store here:
- US Size 13 (9 mm): 16" circular; US Size 15 (10 mm): 16" circular & set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle
- Size: One - Adult
- Gauge: 9 stitches and 11 roundss = 4" in stockinette in the round on larger needles
- Shown in Malabrigo Rasta. One skein each of two colors is required.
- Don't forget to add pom-poms - you can find them on our site here!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits