Priced from $17.60 to $35.20
This garter stitch shawlette pattern is a fun and easy knit using super soft and squishy Malabrigo Lace Yarn! Choose from one of the kit color options we've created below, or go to the Malabrigo Lace page on our site and choose your own custom color combo! Either way, you are sure to love working with this delicious yarn!
You can knit this simple Shawlette using either 2 or 4 skeins of the Malabrigo Lace with the yarn held single or double. When held single and knit on US size 3 needles, this yarn is light and airy creating a little wisp of warmth around your neck. When held double, and knit on US size 7 needles, the result is closer to a DK weight and creates a slightly warmer shawl. Either way, the Malabrigo colors shine
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Designed by Kristen Ashbaugh Helmreich
- Size US 3 (3.25 mm) or 7 (4.5 mm) 40" Circular needles are required but not included.
- Finished Size: Single Stranded- 72" x 14", Double Stranded- 84" x 17"
- Gauge: Single Stranded- 6.5 sts per inch, Double Stranded- 4.25 sts per inch.
- 1 (2) skeins of MC & 1 (2) skeins of CC are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits