Priced from $78.00 to $97.50
Taken from: The SweaterBabe Pattern Collection - "Teagan" - Swingy and shaped to perfection, this sweet cardigan is simple, yet so, so stylish - the open front is complemented by a panel of lace in the back for a touch of inerest. Knit from the top-down, the v-neck shaping is worked along the way. Sleeves are knit in the round and tapered to the wrists with long, ribbed cuffs. The simple design lends itself well to variegated yarns, just letting them show off their stuff!
- Designed by SweaterBabe.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Finished Measurements: 32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52)" [81.5 (91.5, 101.5, 112, 122, 132) cm].
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 25 rows = 4 inches in St st.
- Yarn shown is Malabrigo Arroyo in the shade 045 - Chircas.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits