Priced from $19.50 to $29.25
Taken from: Laine Magazine "52 Weeks of Socks" - As the name would suggest, the Riverbed socks features an elegant, winding pattern along the top of the foot that melts into the top ribbing beautifully! These socks were designed to be short but do offer the versatility to make them longer by repeaing the leg pattern!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Joji Locatelli.
- Size US 2.5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2)
- Finished Measurements: Feet/foot circumference: 7 (8.5)" / 17.5 (21) cm. Length: Adjustable.
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in reverse stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is WalkCollection Silky BFL DK but Malabrigo Silky Merino is a great substitute.