Priced at $39.40
Taken from Dull Roar: "It's a cowl! It's a hat! It's a howlcat! And despite sounding like something that will keep you up at night, it's actually a cozy and versatile accessory that converts from a cowl into a hat in just a few seconds. It's also reversible- making it at least four accessories in one. Though I bet you can come up with more ways to wear it!"
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Dull Roar - Howlcat!.
- Size US 6 - 16" circular needles, US 7 - 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Adult's medium after blocking.
- Gauge: 28 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is Piedras and Wren.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the pattern related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit