Priced from $88.80 to $93.80
Taken from: Malabrigo Book 10: Rios "Lehigh Shawl" - Shawl is worked from the triangle point, with increases worked each side on every row up to the top edge.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Melanie Berg
- Size US 7-40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and size F crochet hook are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: removable stitch marker and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 104"/264cm wide, 21"/53cm deep at center.
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches
in garter st and placed bud pattern.
- Colors shown are 043 Plomo and 866 Arco Iris.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern.
Colors Available in this Kit