Priced at $123.00
Available for purchase from Victoria Myers' Ravelry "Honeycomb Hollow" - A pattern made with creativity and a love for colorful imaginations in mind! This cozy poncho was created to clear away your bad days by enveloping you in a fun and surprisingly easy design - seriously, who can be upset while being hugged by honeycomb? This kit is perfect for any level of knitter, resulting in a cute and summery knit.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Victoria Myers.
- Size US 7 and US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a darning needle.
- Sizes: One size fits most.
- Gauge: 22 stitches = 4 inches in Honeycomb stitch pattern, washed and blocked.
- Yarns shown are Noro Akari and Noro Sonata. We don't currently carry these yarns, but Malabrigo Rios and Malabrigo Arroyo are great substitutes!
- Photo Credit: Island Yarn Company.