Priced from $92.40 to $154.00
This design is available for purchase from Laura Reinbach's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "Chevron Flight Sweater is worked from the bottom up in the round. First the body is worked straight to the underarms. Next, two sleeves are made, then knitted on to the body. Short rows are worked to start shaping the back of the yoke. Once the colorwork and yoke shaping are complete, the last few short rows are worked to raise the back of the neck."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Laura Reinbach's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 5 - 24" or 32" and US 7 - 24" or 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and US 5 and US 7 double point needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36 (38.5, 42, 44.5, 48, 51.5, 55)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rounds = 4 inches in St st in the round on larger needles, blocked.
- Colors Shown: Sand Bank and Sabiduria.
Colors Available in this Kit