Priced from $77.00 to $138.60
Taken from: Malabrigo Heritage "Arrebol" - Like early morning light, or the first appearance of the stars, this pullover is a breathtaking moment, captured in a net of cables and fading colors. Choose three tones of Rios in the same family and fade them into one another to create an atmosphere all your own, or knit this piece in a solid color for a beautiful, fitted pullover with elegant cabling.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Kiri FitzGerald
- Size US 8-32" and 7-32" circular needles, US 7 and US 8 double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle, stitch markers, waste yarn and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36.25" (39.25, 43.5, 46.5, 50.5) / 92 (100, 110.5, 118, 128) cm
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 25 rows = 4 inches
in Stockinette Stitch, on US 8, after blocking.
- Color showns are 036 Pearl, 846 Winter Lake, and 069 Pearl Ten.
Colors Available in this Kit