Priced from $10.80 to $21.60
One skein or two - it's knitter's choice! Qilian includes instructions for a smaller or larger version of this gorgeous crescent shawl. This little lovely is knit from the top down beginning with a stockinette section, and ending with lace, glorious lace. Malabrigo's Silkpaca brings their fiber blending game to the party, providing both softeness and drape in the silk/alpaca blend.
- Designed by yellowcosmo (Connie Peng)
- Size US 5 (3.75 mm) 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Sizes: Small (Large)
- Finished Measurements: Small - 74" wide x 14" tall / 188 cm wide x 35.5 cm tall; Large - 84" wide x 16" tall / 213.5 cm wide x 40.5 cm tall
- Gauge: 18 sts x 32 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch, after blocking.
- Shown in Malabrigo Silkpaca. 1 skein is required for the small size, 2 skeins are required for the large size.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits