Priced at $117.00
Taken from: Interweave Crochet Magazine - '21 Spring "Forest for the Trees" - A beautiful way to ring in the spring season! Texture in the shape of leaf motifs (try saying that five times fast) cover this shawl for a rich, cozy feeling. This triangular shawl starts small and grows from the center out, ending in a fernlike picot edging.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Lisa Naskrent.
- Size US H hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 size
- Finished Measurements: 68" wide and 29 ½" tall, after blocking.
- Gauge: Gauge is not critical for this project.
- Yarn shown is Plymouth Yarn Quaker Hill but Malabrigo Dos Tierras is a great substitute!