Priced at $31.50
Get ready to embark on a silky and thrilling adventure with the fabulous Elisa Shawl! Combine the beauty of intricate lacework with the exciting mystery of a Malabrigo Single Lot Grab Bag, and prepare to create a truly show-stopping shawl that's both fashionable and fun! With two mystery single lot skeins from Malabrigo, your project will be absolutely one-of-a-kind, making your shawl a marvelous accessory that is guaranteed to turn heads wherever you go! Get your creativity flowing and embrace the excitement of this unique knitting journey with the Elisa Shawl - it's time to make a statement!
If you are interested in creating this piece in a different colorway, we recommend using Jimmy's Sketchbook using the yarn amounts and sizing below to create a piece that is uniquely you!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Tori Gurbisz
- The pattern is available on the designer's Ravelry page.
- Sizes: Small and large.
- Finished measurements: Small- 52" wingspan x 17" depth. Large- 70" wingspan x 23" depth
- US Size 8 (5 mm) needles are required but not included.
- Notions: Yarn needle, stitch markers, waste yarn, and crochet hook
- Shown in Malabrigo Silky Merino. One skein of 2 different colors are required for the small size and 3 skeins of one color are required for the large size.