Priced from $11.80 to $23.60
This design is available for purchase from Melinda Goodfellow's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "The Piper Mittens are simple bulky mittens with a single chunky cable down the front. The instructions are easy to follow and the pattern includes instructions for BOTH double point needles and Magic Loop. The thumb sts are marked with a scrap of yarn as you knit the hand. When the hand is done you just take out the scrap yarn, pick up the sts and knit the thumb. This is a nice way to do the thumb, especially when you are knitting with double point needles."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Melinda Goodfellow's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 8 and US 10.5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Child S, Child M, Child L, Adult S/M Adult M/L (XS adult follow Child L).
- Finished Circumference: 6 1/2, 7 3/4, 8 1/2, 9 1/4, 9 3/4 inches after blocking
- Gauge: 3 sts = 1".