Priced at $92.80
Taken from "Tempest": "The knitting is easy, although almost all the techniques may be new to most knitters. This is a super cozy, oversized cowl that will shelter you from the fiercest of storms. The double garter stitch pattern is worked on every one of its 52 rows. The two selvage ends are joined together in an intriguing and attractive double bind-off similar to three-needle bind-off."
- This pattern is from "Tempest", designs by Holly Yeoh.
- Size US 8-40", and size 8 DP needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 13" by 60" circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 16 rows over 4".
- Yarn shown is SweetGeorgia Superwash Six. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Malabrigo Chunky is a great substitute.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits