Priced at $82.60
Taken from: Garter Stitch Revival "Blackcomb Cowl" - This luscious, oversized cowl is deeply textured, thanks to springy double garter stitch. It's constructed by first working a rectangle with long rows, then picking up stitches along one selvedge edge. The rest of the cowl is worked perpendicular to the original rows. Wear it draped once around the shoulders as a voluminous wrap or doubled as a cozy neck warmer.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Garter Stitch Revival "Blackcomb Cowl".
- Size U.S. 10.5 (7 mm) straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 58" (147 cm) in circumference and 14" (35.5 cm) tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 13.5 sts over 4".
- Yarn shown is Miss Babs K2. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Malabrigo Chunky is a great substitute.