Priced from $21.60 to $36.59
Taken from Enchanted Knits 2014: "This shawl is inspired by the ethereal artwork created by frost and snow during winter and named for Jadis, the icy queen who ruled C. S. Lewis's Narnia. The body of the wrap is a fairly simple geometric lace, which begins as nearly solid fabric in the center and becomes more open toward the borders as sparkly beads trickle in like ice shimmering in sunlight. The bottom edges feature more elaborate lace and numerous beads. The shawl is worked seamlessly from a provisional cast-on to both ends, which allows its size to be easily customized."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Enchanted Knits 2014, pg 54 - White Queen Stole.
- Size US 7 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), seed beads, crochet hook sized for beads, scrap yarn, blocking supplies, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 19" x 80" after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 sts and 24 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Naked.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit