Priced at $22.00
Taken from Lace Yarn Studio by Carol Sulcoski: "Take your lace shawl in a slightly different direction: geometric and asymmetric motifs make this a spectacular and striking piece. (The rich saturated turquoise color doesn't hurt, either!)"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Lace Yarn Studio by Carol Sulcoski, pg 55 - Turquoise Trail.
- Size US 4- 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a sttich marker, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 66" x 31" after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts & 25 rows over 4".
- We don't currently carry the yarn shown. We suggest trying Malabrigo Baby Silkpaca Lace in #027 Bobby Blue or #412 Teal Feather for a similar look.