Priced at $19.20
This design is available for purchase from Petra Machová Kourilová's Ravelry Store. - From the designer, "I had so much fun creating this hat. It began with the idea of bottom ribbing travelling upwards in a geometric texture. The idea wouldn't leave me until I knitted it up, so over one weekend I had a rough draft of this hat.
"Diamant" means diamond in Czech. Named for the diamond-shaped geometric texture, this hat is designed to show off a single skein of speckled DK weight yarn, but it would look equally stunning in a solid colour.
The texture is created using a combination of simple two-stitch cables and knit/purl stitches. The pattern gives instructions for both working with and without a cable needle. To make the most of the pattern use yarn with good stitch definition."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Petra Machová Kourilová's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 3 - 16 and US 4 - 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and US 4 double point needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Teen, (Adult S/M, Adult L/XL).
- Finished Circumference Measurements: 17.75 (19.75, 21.75)", after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts / 31 rounds = 4'' square in reverse stockinette stitch using larger needle, after blocking.
- Yarn Shown: Pipa Yarns Soft Merino DK, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Malabrigo Arroyo as a substitute.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit