Priced at $19.20
Taken from Dull Roar Patterns: "Darla's just a darlin' little thing. You can wear the split brim folded up for a jaunty little cap, or folded down, with the slit to the side or back, for a slouchier look. A very simple knit, suitable for novices, but with quirky enough to hold the interest of more advanced knitters as well (it's great for tv-knitting.)"
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Dull Roar Patterns - Darla.
- Size US 6 - 16" circular and double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One Size fits an average adult head.
- Gauge: 22 sts & 34 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is "Teal Feather", which is not available in this yarn base. We recommend #133 Reflecting Pool or #855 Aguas, for a similar color.