Priced at $162.00
Taken from: Pom Quarterly - Issue 36 - Spring 2021 "Wholecloth" - Inspired by the texture of a simple wholecloth quilt, this shawl uses three-dimensional wheat-shaped texture motifs to achieve a look that feels both classic and modern. Wheat has often been seens as a symbol of renewal and abundance, which is what designer Maria Matveeva achieved in her gorgeous garment, bringing a little bit of that refreshing energy into our project bags! This shawl starts at the bottom point and extends on both sides to a wide top edge.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Maria Matveeva.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, cable needle, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 155cm / 61" wide x 95cm / 37.5" deep
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in over Garter stitch worked on 4mm needles, after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio DK but Madelinetosh Tosh DK is a great substitute.