Priced at $140.00
From designer Melanie Berg: Sometimes, you need a hero to rescue you.
When the corona crisis hit Germany in early 2020, our lives were pretty much turned upside down - as were those of many others, too.
All of a sudden, I had a lot more time to support our kids, mainly through home schooling, but we also read many books together. It took a few weeks until I finally realized I wanted to write one, too.
Futura is one of the heroines in my novel. A brave girl, cunning and fearless, who never hesitates to fight against evil.
This design is for her - and for all the other young women out there, walking their way.
Do you love the colorways as much as I do? Madelinetosh and Vrinda Yarn complement each other perfectly.
- Designed by Melanie Berg
- You can download Futura from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm) 32" circular needles are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 78.5" long x 39.5" wide
- Gauge: 7 sts x 14 rows = 4" in garter stitch with both yarns held together
- Shown in Madelinetosh Impression in color Glazed Pecan & Vrinda Shakti DK in color Off the Beaten Path. 2 skeins of Impression & 3 skeins of Shakti DK are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits