Priced from $79.50 to $87.49
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '19 Summer "Desert Sunset Shawl" - This stunning kit is knit with three fingering weight yarns by Madelinetosh to come together and make an interesting, textured design while still showing off the hand dyed perfection of the yarn itself. This gorgeous triangular shawl is perfect for any skill level and starts with a garter tab, working its way down into each point.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Amy Christoffers.
- Size US 6 (4 mm) 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, waste yarn for provisional CO, tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 69" wide and 24" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 stitches and 43 rows = 4 inches in garter st.