Priced at $24.00
Taken from The Yarniad Patterns: "Nola, Latin for bell, is a simple cloche that can be worked in a single skein of either bulky (hot pink) or worsted weight (grey) yarn. In fact, adjusting this pattern is so easy that you could really work it in any weight of yarn that you'd like. Nola features a simple but striking twist formed with one cable row, and a rolled brim that is easily adjusted to change the length of the hat. Spiral decreases finish the top of the crown. Wear this pretty cloche as is, or dress it up with a brooch. And if you're really feeling fun, turn that twist to the front and wear it as a turban."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from The Yarniad Patterns - Nola Cloche.
- Size US 7 (worsted weight hat) or 10 (Bulky Weight Hat) - 16" circular and double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 18 (20, 22)" circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: Worsted - 19 sts & 24 rows = 4", Bulky - 15 sts & 23 rows = 4".
- Color Shown is Tosh Vintage - Smokestack, Tosh Chunky - Pop Rocks.